Join Our Team Of Superheroes
About The Position
Theator is a team dedicated to alleviating variability and disparity in the world of surgery. We do so by leveraging cutting-edge deep tech to understand what surgical best practices look like in the real world. Computer vision allows us to structure unstructured surgical footage. A variety of other AI tools help us understand context, then identify best practices to guide humans and robots and provide billions worldwide with access to safe and affordable surgical care.
We’re looking for a Medical Technical Writer to join our team to play a key role in our ambitious project.
If you’re passionate about solving problems that matter, highly motivated, a team player, and eager to work in a fast-paced start-up with a meaningful goal - you’re on our wish list!
You’ll be a part of our team of like-minded professionals tackling a significant unmet need in healthcare. You can expect a high sense of ownership, a lot of responsibility, and endless room for growth.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with clinical experts, computer scientists, and physicians to create clinical content in different formats - scientific publications, case studies, protocols, and more
- Be responsible for leading, coordinating, and organizing the clinical content projects from start to finish
- Critically review content written by other individuals to ensure it meets the highest standards
Your background and skills should include:
- Medical/life sciences with a relevant degree in the field
- Completely fluent in English, including top-notch writing skills
- Proven track record of publishing in top-tier medical journals
- Very high attention to detail while always watching the big picture
- Patient, organized team player
- Ability to learn quickly and “get things done” attitude
You’ll get some bonus points if you have experience with the following:
- Working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in healthcare startups
- Clinical research/writing experience from academia
- Advantage -an advanced degree, such as MD, Ph.D., or PharmD
How do you know if you fit right in?
You’re frustrated with the status quo around you and are passionate about improving. You’re creative, thrive in ambiguity and uncertainty, and enjoy blazing a trail. You practice transparency. You want to be surrounded by stellar team members and work well with others. You want to leave a mark.