Join Our Team Of Superheroes
Full Stack Tech Lead
About The Position
Theator is a team dedicated to the alleviation of variability and disparity in the world of surgery. We do so by leveraging cutting-edge deep tech to understand what surgical best practices look like in the real world. Computer vision allows us to structure unstructured surgical footage. A variety of other AI tools help us understand context, then identify best practices to guide humans and robots and provide billions around the world with access to safe and affordable surgical care.
We’re looking for a senior full-stack engineer to join our Apps team.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Take part in key decisions regarding architecture, roadmap, technology and UX
- Can drive feature development end to end and collaborate with other team members on delivery on a daily basis.
- Incorporate new technologies/methodologies to improve development processes.
- Making sure the office dogs are in peace.
- Collaborating with additional teams and taking ownership to push things forward.
- Solid understanding of web development fundamentals.
- 5+ years of experience with backend languages Node/Python or equivalent programming language.
- 5+ years of experience with modern frontend languages React/Angular/Vue or equivalent frameworks.
- Strong data architecture skills - ability to design for scale and velocity of end-to-end data-driven solutions
- A team player who enjoys working with others.
- Hands-on experience with SQL / Elasticsearch.
How do you know if you fit right in? You’re frustrated with the status quo around you and are passionate about improving surgery. You’re creative, move quickly, thrive in ambiguity and uncertainty, and enjoy blazing a trail. You practice transparency. You’ve achieved momentous accomplishments in your life of which you’re extremely proud, and yet remain kind and humble. You want to be surrounded by stellar team members and work well with others. You want to leave a mark.