Join Our Team Of Superheroes
IT and Installation specialist for Surgical Intelligence platform
About The Position
Theator is a team dedicated to the alleviation of variability and disparity in the world of surgery. We do so by leveraging cutting-edge deep tech to understand what surgical best practices look like in the real world. Computer vision allows us to structure unstructured surgical footage. A variety of other AI tools help us understand context, then identify best practices to guide humans and robots and provide billions around the world with access to safe and affordable surgical care.
We’re looking for an IT and installation specialist to build and improve our installation and monitoring team.
The right candidate will join our Ops team and work closely with R&D and DevOps teams.
The OPs team is responsible for enabling and supporting the company's growth. We're expanding and seeking a passionate, experienced IT professional to join us.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Installation master for the Surgical Intelligence units (from Bios and OS to network and video configuration)
- Monitor unit health and Metadata integration to ensure high video coverage
- Implementation manager for the IL market (on-site installation and tech support)
- Troubleshoot system issues, perform root cause analysis, and implement corrective actions
- Develop and maintain system documentation, including configuration guides, process documentation, and knowledge base articles
- Potential growth: company-wide IT support
- Experience with Linux OS (installation and configuration)
- Solid understanding of networking principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot complex system issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High Level of English
How do you know if you fit right in? You’re frustrated with the status quo around you and are passionate about improving surgery. You’re creative, move quickly, thrive in ambiguity and uncertainty, and enjoy blazing a trail. You practice transparency. You’ve achieved momentous accomplishments in your life of which you’re extremely proud, and yet remain kind and humble. You want to be surrounded by stellar team members and work well with others. You want to leave a mark.