Background. Theator is a team dedicated to the alleviation of variability and disparity in the world of surgery. We do so by leveraging cutting edge deep tech to understand what surgical best practices look like in the real world. Computer vision allows us to structure unstructured surgical footage. A variety of other AI tools help us understand context, then identify best practices to guide humans and robots and provide billions around the world with access to safe and affordable surgical care.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Select, stand up, and manage Execute sales strategies to advance the utilization of Theator software within assigned geographies
- Identify and target health systems ideal for Theator’s Surgical Intelligence Platform
- Develop and manage a structured sales process and detailed pipeline/forecast.
- Achieve sales plan quotas for Theator products on a quarterly and yearly target
- Identify, articulate and demonstrate the value proposition to key clinicians, hospital administrators, IT, and C-Suite that drives purchasing decisions for Theator
- Identify and recruit KOL MIS surgeons, surgical leaders, and administrative leaders to promote Theator.
- Provide input to corporate sales, engineering, leadership, and marketing regarding the competitive landscape and customer feedback
- Utilize clinical studies and data to educate key stakeholders about the need and value of routine video capture and surgical insights.
- Ability to provide an expert presentation and technical support for the on-label use of Theator software
- Collaborate with the Chief Commercial Officer, CEO, and Marketing team to develop and implement detailed action plans for targeted sales strategies
- Exemplify the highest level of ethical business conduct and stewardship of Theator
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years of consultative multi-stakeholder hospital selling experience in medical devices or healthcare software. Capital equipment or sales with long sales cycles is a plus.
- Proven consistent track record of sales success exceeding quarterly and yearly sales quota (President’s Club or consistent top performer sales accomplishment rankings)
- Proven track record of success selling across multiple customer stakeholders
- Experience in developing and expanding a market and understanding surgical workflow
- Experience in selling devices/software for laparoscopic and or robotic MIS surgery with deep relationships in General Surgery, Urology, and Gynecology
- Experience in selling to the hospital C-Suite (CEO, CFO, CIO, CMO)
- Experience in capital surgical software sales preferred
- Available and willing to work and travel some weekends and evenings
- Travel estimated at >30%
How do you know if you fit right in? You’re frustrated with the status quo around you and are passionate about improving surgery. You’re creative, move quickly, thrive in ambiguity and uncertainty and enjoy blazing a trail. You practice transparency. You’ve achieved momentous accomplishments in your life of which you’re extremely proud, and yet remain kind and humble. You want to be surrounded by stellar team-members and work well with others. You want to leave a mark.