Theator is a team dedicated to the alleviation of variability and disparity in the world of surgery. We do so by leveraging cutting edge deep tech to understand what surgical best practices look like in the real world. Computer vision allows us to structure unstructured surgical footage. A variety of other AI tools help us understand context, then identify best practices to guide humans and robots and provide billions around the world with access to safe and affordable surgical care.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team and take ownership of our Communication, PR, and Digital presence. This individual is passionate about building the Theator brand and market awareness.
You’ll be responsible for
- Collateral: ideate and create new pieces of collateral, update existing pieces with new information as needed
- Social: manage social media accounts and posts
- Events: manage conference schedule, create booth presence, schedule events, and manage conference execution
- PR: manage award applications, prioritize award opportunities
- SEO/SEM: build and monitor
- Website: editable access on the website to add press releases, hospital logos, update with new messaging/claims, and add/edit/delete anything necessary
- Email: send a quarterly newsletter to the listserv (existing customers, potential new customers, anyone who has signed up) with an update of the latest company news (share press releases, new customer testimonials, etc.)
Your background should include
- BA/BS in business, communications, or equivalent working experience
- 8+ years experience in B2B marketing communications and brand management
- 3+ years experience in a B2B leadership role encompassing content strategy, brand strategy, and brand management with a thorough knowledge of all aspects of marketing principles and demonstrated success and performance in an early-stage/high-growth company
- Proven and visible marketing communication and PR veteran, with experience telling company stories across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, social media, guides, whitepapers, research, press releases, infographics, podcasts, etc.)
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data
- Self-motivated with excellent cross-cultural communication skills, as well as excellent writing and copy-editing abilities
How do you know if you fit right in?
You’re frustrated with the status quo around you and are passionate about improving surgery. You’re creative, move quickly, thrive in ambiguity and uncertainty and enjoy blazing a trail. You practice transparency. You’ve achieved momentous accomplishments in your life of which you’re extremely proud, and yet remain kind and humble. You want to be surrounded by stellar team-members and work well with others. You want to leave a mark.
Think we’re a great fit? Reach out to us!
Chief Commercial Officer