We’re looking for
A top-notch full-stack engineer to join our team to play a key role in our ambitious project.
If you’re a super quick study who loves to solve complex problems no one’s ever tackled before, highly motivated, passionate, with a sense of humor, fun to work with and enjoys the occasional poyke – you’re on our wish list!
You’ll be a part of our team of like-minded professionals tackling a significant unmet need in healthcare. You can expect a high sense of ownership, a lot of responsibility, and endless room for growth.
You’ll be responsible for
- The entire project lifecycle: from researching our customers’ requirements, through design and implementation, to deployment and analyses.
- Communicating directly with users/customers, understanding their pain points, and developing solutions to address them.
- Building a work-plan independent of high-level goals.
- Building our cultures, value-system, standards, work habits. Basically creating a work environment that’s amazingly productive and fun
Your background should include
- At least 5 years of experience with software development.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in modern backend development in web-apps.
- Experience in building scalable, high-performance systems.
- Passion about performance, reliability, and scalability of systems.
- Ability to learn quickly and “get things done” attitude.
- A solid understanding of relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL or MSSQL.
- A solid understanding of non-relational databases such as Redis, Elasticsearch, or MongoDB.
- Experience with Full Stack development and production deployment of web apps.
- Familiarity with development of infrastructure tools (unit and integration testing, git).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
You’ll get some bonus points if you have experience with
- Working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience with AWS environments.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.