Theator is a team dedicated to the alleviation of variability and disparity in the world of surgery. We do so by leveraging cutting-edge deep tech to understand what surgical best practices look like in the real world. Computer vision allows us to structure unstructured surgical footage. A variety of other AI tools help us understand context, then identify best practices to guide humans and robots and provide billions around the world with access to safe and affordable surgical care.
You’ll be responsible for
- Serve as the primary contact and a trusted partner for our customers
- Monitor and optimize the customer’s experience to exceed expectations and deliver meaningful results
- Filter through customer data to provide actionable insights back to the customer.
- Establish plans to monitor customer engagement data, share these data with the customer and implement solutions to drive engagement to ensure our product’s stickiness
- Improve Theator’s visibility with the customer
- Proactively monitor, document, and address potential risks
- Drive contract renewals and highlight new products of interest for customers, partnering with the sales team to expand the business
- Create a strong customer success culture at Theator, where the voice of the customer is heard
- Feed customer insights back to the product and sales teams to maximize customer satisfaction and increase revenue per account
Your background should include
- Must have healthcare Operating Room experience in a Customer Success, Sales or Marketing role OR clinical experience
- Minimum 4+ years in account management or related experience
- Outstanding track record of working with customers
- Experience in the clinical setting as a part of a surgical program
How do you know if you fit right in?
You’re frustrated with the status quo around you and are passionate about improving surgery. You’re creative, move quickly, thrive in ambiguity and uncertainty, and enjoy blazing a trail. You practice transparency. You’ve achieved momentous accomplishments in your life of which you’re extremely proud, and yet remain kind and humble. You want to be surrounded by stellar team-members and work well with others. You want to leave a mark.
Think we’re a great fit? Reach out to us!
Kavi Vyas – Kavi@Theator.io
Chief Commercial Officer